Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 15, February 27

Today was flex day.  Before class I created a cladogram of the back board.  IN every class I took attendance.  I also went around to check everyone's worksheets for completion.  When they had finished working in groups I checked the cladogram and changed positions of incorrect stick notes.  Then I worked on putting all of that information onto a prezi for the class.  During lunch we talked about how my lesson went and I got similar feed back to Mrs. Kirgan's. I left during 5th to go to AP Chem.  During 6th I watched all the youtube videos on the prezi to make sure they are appropriate.  I also did more research in order to link more things to the prezi.  The flex day was really successful for me.  It makes me wish I could be with all of the classes.