Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 9, February 15

Today was a PLC day so I attended the Biology team meeting. It started with talking about which text book company they wanted.  Then we talked about how interventions went and planned it for the next time.  Then they redesigned the vertebrate project to make it a better overall project and to cover more standards.  I gave some input into this because I know what students should be able to do.  Their team seemed to work very well together and there was no arguments.  Because of that we got a lot of work accomplished.

Also the calender had a lot of dates change so I may need to change around some of the lessons.  In class, it was the plant test so I only had to take attendance.  During the test I made a prezi outline for the new project as a template for the students.